prilosec prescription dosage The Taj Mahal is one of the 7 wonders of the world but most of the people don’t know why this landmark became so famous, that receive around 12.000 tourists per day. This landmark is “the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world’s heritage” so for that reason the UNESCO decided to make this construction one of the seven wonders of the world.
zovirax cream price usa Imagine the amount of money that they collect, because every foreigner entrance is $1.000 Rupees, so let´s imagine that all foreigners, so the Taj it´s going to receive $12,000,000 rupees per day. The question is… it worth it? Mmm for my taste is too expensive to see it but at least one time in your life you should visit the Taj.
dilantin uk If you are planning to visit the Taj Mahal you may know this tips that can be helpful in your visit.
- You can not enter to the Taj Mahal with big backpacks. So you better take one small purse with all the basic things.
- If I have a backpack where I can leave it? Ok, the Taj Mahal crew provide you a locker where you can put your stuff.
- Go in the morning, otherwise, you will have to wait long lines to take photos and see everything.
- Plan the photos before you enter. For my case, I had so many pictures in my mind, so I ran to the spot that was in my mind and made my shots without people.
- The Taj Mahal is a tomb so you can not get inside with shoes but they will give you plastic shoes to go in.
- Be comfy! The weather is very warm so you may be hot during the visit, the best way is to be comfortable with everything.
- Try to catch great shots!! Is hard to do it with that amount of people I know but do your best.